Right & Responsibilities
- To treat our doctors and all practice staff with courtesy and respect.
- To inform the practice immediately if you change your address, name or telephone number.
- To take responsibility for your own health and that of your children.
- To take the advice given to you at the practice.
- To contact the surgery before 11am or a home visit required during that day.
- To let us know if you are unable to keep an appointment.
- To see your medical records, please ask a member of staff. A fee may be payable.
- To treat you with courtesy and respect at all times.
- To honour your religious and cultural beliefs.
- To answer the telephone promptly and courteously.
- To provide you with information about your own health and for the promotion of good health.
- To give you a time to see the doctor in accordance with the system used in the practice.
- To provide a home visit when requested and if the doctor feels that you are not well enough to come to the surgery.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.